Drive Thru Difference on May 17thPosted
Today, WAY-FM would like your help in making a personal difference in the lives of people in Nashville.
We're bringing back the Drive-thru Difference! It's powered in part by The Jones Company!
It's we set a day aside so that all of us can do something pretty cool in our neighborhood. Today, when you’re going through the drive-thru, we want you to consider picking up the tab of the person in line behind you. It’s a small act of kindness that has the potential to truly turn someone’s day around.
And, to help others understand what the gesture is all about, we’ve provided a handwritten note you can print out from the link below. All you have to do is hand it to the drive-thru employee and ask them to pass it along to the person your surprising.
Whether, you’re getting coffee this morning, grabbing a quick lunch or even getting your car’s emissions tested, consider majorly impacting someone’s day with the simple act of paying for the person behind you.
Here's how it works:
- PRINT out this note explaining why you did what you did in the drive thru.
- VISIT a local restaurant or coffee place or whatever, with a drive thru.
- ORDER your food and then, when you pull around to the window, offer to...
- PAY for the car behind you.
- GIVE the drive-thru employee the note you printed out asking them to pass it along on your behalf.
- THANK God you were given a chance to touch a life.
We hope this little show of kindness and love will impact people and point them to Jesus.
Thank you for being the greatest listeners around!