Listener Supported

On Air Now  Stu Gray
What's Happening
See more events

Post Details

RSS

Find Out About God

All of us want a connection – a way to feel like we fit at home in our skin, our careers, our communities. It’s that thing we all want but can be really hard to find.

I am Second shares stories of people who found that being first didn’t work. Stories of Actors. Athletes. Musicians. Business leaders. Drug addicts. Soccer moms. Grocery clerks. Your next-door neighbor. People like you.

See why Wally is second.

We'd love to hear from you! If your message is urgent or private, please use the contact page instead.

Subject
Posted by Name on

g

Yesterday I was listening and it said babies in Lu
Posted by Carolyn Haynie on

Can you tell me where to find that info?

Posted by Daniela Kunz on

I was very touched watching the video above. Thank you for being so courageous and sharing your story. You are an awesome beautiful being. Shine on through God within you.

Posted by Daniela Kunz on

Brant, thank you for sharing your story. I had the privilege to get to meet you during a Pledge Drive of Way FM here in Franklin, TN a couple of years back. I wish I had known back then what I do know now. I would not have been so shy and would have just come to you to greet you. Well, I do it now - even though you might not get to see it anymore, since you left WAY FM for Compassion International. All the best for you and all at Way FM

Love Wally
Posted by Mom on

Thanks for sharing ~ showing your video to some teenagers ~ God puts people and their stories in the paths of others to help and we appreciate ya ~ Love your show , Listen everyday and everyday someone in "the van" gets a message , Keep on inspiring us with the humor and seriousness because it is working ♥

God and how powerful he is.
Posted by Sharon K. Armstrong on

I don't think you wicca freaks no how powerful God and son Jesus is in Heaven above the clouds and big blue sky. God and Jesus is very powerful and magnificent now stop harrassing me with that wicca satanic things you do. I am talking to third party troublemaker Black people Stacy S. Melissa, Frankie Boyd, Casey, the other Sharon, sister Kelly, online that keeps tring to harm me with that satanic cursing **** they do. And Karen you are right there involved along with Hoe Armstrong. VMA AVM 574 Victoria, Vincent, Valerie. I want out of this little mess yaw caused in Dewey, OK with that jealous bi-polar grouch Ms. D. God is stronger than any of your satanic drunk friends and dopey friends wicca friends I don't want to be around your friends and leave me out of it. Clean your own house and leave mine alone you lying *****. Now away out of this abusive instigating troublemaking mess you caused with that Bible. The bible does not work that away and stop perverting the bible. I want out Oh! God and Jesus in heaven up above the blue sky now get me out of this abusive mess freak caused. I want justice and law suit on law enforcement cause these disturbed freaks won't leave me alone. Lock the wicca satanic freaks up. Quit ****ing me off and provoking my anger. Thanks Sharon K. Armstrong

On The WAY